Car Wash and Valet for Sale
About this business for saleCar Wash and Valet for Sale
This car wash and valet business is situated in a busy shopping centre and is centrally located on one of the busiest roads on the West Rand, with easy access to all the major main roads. The business is under one roof in a building of approximately 400 square metres with ample parking space outside. There are four outdoor washing bays and ten indoor dry bays, thus making it an unique indoor/outdoor set-up. Currently an average of fifty cars are washed per day.
The business is open seven days a week from 7:30 until 17:00
The business is well equipped, easy to manage with all the necessary equipment and has a CCTV camera system in place to track all activities. There is one receptionist and 21 car washers employed. There is also an office which conveniently overlooks the activities as well as lock up storage space.
A very convenient and small coffee bar with free Wi-Fi gives the business person the opportunity to sit in a secured place, doing his business while waiting for his car. Alternatively, shopping could be done in the shopping centre.
At the current average turnover level of about R130 000 per month, the business is operating at an estimated capacity level of about 60%, showing a net profit before tax of approximately R200 000 per annum.
Should the turnover be increased to a realistic and feasible 90% of capacity, the net profit before tax could be increased to approximately R720 000 per annum which represents a Return on Investment (ROI) of approximately 45%.
A new Buyer can grow the business with the following actions:
- A more aggressive marketing strategy amongst car dealers, corporate businesses and residents in the Florida suburb as well as other nearby suburbs
- Expand present services to include puncture repairs, windscreen repairs, scratch and dent repairs and also introducing “polish overspray” within their current polish ranges offering to customers
- Aggressive marketing strategy to attract owners of sports, exclusive and classic cars to render a professional polishing service for which there is a huge demand in the West Rand
- Opportunity to establish unique and new brand for the business
- Use the unique loyalty system to educate clients and to cross sell
- Potential of waterless, eco-friendly car washing products
- Potential of the coffee bar
The asking price for the business is R1 600 000 (plus VAT where applicable) and include stock and equipment worth approximately R430 000 and offers the right investor the opportunity to take the business to the next level to comfortably ensure a Return on Investment of 45%.
Full information of financials and a detailed asset list is available to serious buyers who having the equity available.
For more information about this excellent business opportunity, please contact the listed Broker.