Master Franchise Unique Opportunity
About this business for saleMaster Franchise Unique Opportunity
A real unique opportunity has become available to purchase a Master Franchise that can be owned and operated from any place in South Africa.
It has already become a leading brand by offering services and products in the clean-up of trauma scenes, etc. It provides an element of human touch to those affected by unfortunately events and elements of society.
The business has been in existence for more than 5 years, starting off as a sole operator during which time it has built up an excellent reputation to the extent that the owners started with the franchise concept to meet the demand for services and products. This resulted in the set-up of a number of well establishment franchisees with the potential for many more.
The reason why the owners are wanting to sell is that they lack the financial capacity and expertise to take the business to the next level with the demand for a growing Head Office structure.
The acquisition of the Master Franchise offers the following financial income streams:
* Franchise fees from the selling of franchise areas and smaller suburban areas
* Ongoing royalty incomes from the existing established franchisees and potential franchise areas still to be sold (+/- 90% still available).
* Renewal franchise fees every five years
The business also offers Trade and logos for marketing, promotion and brand awareness in the form of Intellectual Property registration for the services and products.
A detailed five year financial projection is available to serious buyers reflecting incomes from franchises to be sold and royalties on existing franchises and future franchises, including royalty breakdown and operating expenses to own and operate a Master Franchise. The financial model indicates an excellent average ROI of 63% over 5 years based on projections regarded as very conservative.
This business opportunity offers excellent prospects with the following benefits:
* Proven concept and growing demand for services and goods
* Established brand awareness in the market place
* Excellent financial prospects and return on capital
* Be able to live out one’s entrepreneurship to take the business to the next level
* Interaction over a wide spread of business disciplines
* SAFA membership will add value and credibility
The price is R4,450m excl VAT (if applicable)
Disclosure documents and other details are available to serious buyers.